10 Reasons Small Businesses Should Use The Cloud
Cloud computing is the way of the future and no matter what size your business is, it can be greatly beneficial. Cloud services can be especially practical for smaller organizations because they reduce internal IT resources and the time spent managing them. Instead of relying on additional hardware and software and people to manage and secure them, organizations can take advantage of cloud’s flexibility, scalability, security, availability, reliability and more.
Some of the top cloud services being used by SMBs, include:
- Web, ecommerce, email and application hosting
- Backup and recovery services
- Office tools, productivity, collaboration and communication solutions
- Help desk and IT support, including security
- Marketing and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Financial management, such as records keeping and expense management
- Operations and human resources
- Project and product management
By utilizing infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS), small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) can save time and instead focus on new opportunities. For most SMBs, moving to the cloud also means cost savings, allowing companies to reinvest the money saved into other initiatives.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the top reasons why your business should consider moving to the cloud…
Read the full article at TomsITPro.